Facilities at Ten Lake Street

  • King size bed
  • King size bed
  • Bunk Beds
  • Bath
  • Shower
  • Free WiFi
  • Parking (EV Charger)


The front door of this holiday rental opens to a private staircase which takes you straight up to the main landing space. The landing has plenty of room for coats and boots as well as access to the private deck at the rear of the holiday rental.

Head through to the large open plan living space with comfortable lounge area on the far side, kitchen in the near corner and sociable dining area.

The kitchen area is well equipped with oven, hob, fridge, freezer, dish washer, the worktop separates the kitchen from the lounge area. The kitchen window looks out onto the deck at the rear. The lounge area has a sofa with natural wood coffee table as well as a pair of comfortable modern armchairs,TV with DVD. The dining table has plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy meals together. Large windows with window seat fill the room with light and look out on to the quiet Lake Street with its selection pretty, colourfully painted cottages. (The washing machine is housed in the garage).

Upstairs to the second floor where guests will find the bedrooms and bathrooms all of which are off a central corridor; The first bedroom has a kingsize bed, wardrobe, bedside table, the second bedroom again has a kingsize bed wardrobe and bedside table. Both rooms are on the front of the property looking over Lake Street. The bunk room has full size bunk beds hanging space. The first bathroom is a full bathroom with a shower over the bath, toilet and wash basin. The Second bathroom has a shower cubicle, toilet and wash basin.


  • Coffee machine
  • Free Wifi
  • Microwave
  • Oven
  • Dishwasher
  • Fridge
  • Hairdryer
  • Towels
  • Soap
  • Smart TV (Netflix, Prime Video, Apple TV)
  • Gas Central Heating
  • Childrens Room TV (Amazon Fire Stick)
  • Freezer
  • EV Charger


Holiday Rental in Dartmouth


  • Check-in and check-out.

    During the summer months we run our bookings from Friday-Friday. Check-in is from 15:00 and check-out by 10:30.

  • Cancellation

    Cancellation is free upto 1 month before arrival. After this we reserve the right to keep the 25% booking fee.

  • Smoking

    Our property is completely no smoking. There is a decked terrace for smokers. Smoking is only allowed when in this area and the main door into the property must be shut.

  • Pets

    Unfortunately we do not allow any pets to this property anymore.

  • Payments

    We require a 25% deposit on booking and the remaining 75% 4 weeks prior to arrival.

  • Disabled

    Regretfully this property is not wheelchair friendly. The property is spread across 3 floors with stairs interconnecting. We have hand rails for the stairs and ae small step into the shower. There are no assistive handles in any other areas. We do have bed risers if required for those who find our beds too low.